Medicare Planning is essential in maximizing your helath care benefits and minimizing your costs. Legacy Planning LLC provides one-on-one private planning sessions to help make sense out of Medicare and understand how Medicare works best for you. A Medicare plan is important when you are first going on to Medicare, and it is equally important to review every couple years.
The Medicare Planning Process Involves:
- Assistance in signing up for Medicare.
- Explaination of how the different Parts of Medicare work (Part A, Part B, Part C, Part D).
- Explaination of Medicare Supplement Policies, Medicare Advantage Plans, Medicare Prescription Drug Plans.
- Overview of what plans are available to you and their benefits and costs.
- Assistance is signing up for the plans you choose.
Medicare Planning Clients
Call 618-726-2600 or email amy@onelegacyplan to schedule your free Medicare Planning Session.
- Those who are approaching age 65 and want to find out how to sign up for medicare and what options they have.
- Those who are 65 and older who want a review of their current Medicare plans.
- Those who are on Medicare before age 65 wanting to find out more information on their plan options.
Legacy Planning LLC and Amy Eckhardt are licensed insurance agents. They do not represent Medicare, CMS, or the Government in any way.